Please take a look at www.ivyhouseinteriors.co.uk for details of who we are and what we do

Monday 11 October 2010

Wallpaper of the Week - Iola Rose by Harlequin


http://www.harlequin.uk.com/collection.aspx?ID=69&P=9&C=

My Harlequin love continues this week, with what is my favourite new collection of the season 'Boutique' - I can't wait for my sample book to arrive (Sad admission of morning !)

There are nine designs within the collection, ranging from florals, both bright and stunningly subtle, to abstract motifs and stripes. The colours are exquisite, so clean and crisp and incorporating a shimmer effect in places to provide an additional lift.

The paper shown today is called Iola Rose and is also available in a light pink rose with a pale green background. I have chosen this particular paper as the warmth from the colour brightened up my desk on this cold autumnal morning. Its so rich and vibrant that it would add a dash of luxury to any room.


No comments:

Post a Comment