Please take a look at www.ivyhouseinteriors.co.uk for details of who we are and what we do

Thursday 2 February 2012

Wallpaper of the Week - Nettles by Clarissa Hulse for Harlequin

UPDATE - My new Harlequin Disk has arrived (thank you) new image but in different colour-way)



Happy New Year !! ...yeah I know its February already and another year is flying by, so I thought it was about time that I pulled my finger out and shared with you some of my current favourites and you can ponder along with me as to where I can squeeze in this gorgeous paper ??
Now the image isn't showing it off to its best - I have applied to Harlequin for the room shot as believe me it really is stunning. The background has a subtle glimmer to it with a delicate matt texture added in the coloured print.....I *need* it !!
That said the whole collection is bloomin' gorgeous ! Its called Kallianthi and there are wallpapers and co-ordinating fabrics ranging from printed cottons to silks. The colours are so striking its just what you need to cheer everyone up on a freezing February day. I'll try and remember to add a few more over the next few weeks.
In the meantime if anyone would like a sample to see it for themselves please do not hesitate to get in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment