Please take a look at www.ivyhouseinteriors.co.uk for details of who we are and what we do

Monday 12 October 2009

"New, No Faff, Interior Design for Everyone"



Just thought I'd update everyone on a promotion that I'm currently running in order to trial a slightly different approach to Interior Design.

I've become very aware over the past few months after speaking to various people, that there is a perception that 'Interior Design' is out of most people's reach, generally for financial reasons. I have decided that my latest mission is to banish this myth !!

My first step was to come up with an offering that is straight forward, self explanatory and with absolutely no room for any concerns over hidden costs. I took some 'inspiration' from the high street and similar to the likes of Laura Ashley and Fired Earth I have put together a package based around a 'Room Scheme'. Basically you show me the room, tell me what you like and don't like and I'll produce you a board displaying a choice of paint colours, wallpapers, upholstery fabrics, cabinet furniture, accessories etc etc as required. Quite straight forward really ?!

Next step was to call on the help of our fantastic local trade handbook 'The Hogsty End Handbook' (Hogsty End was the original name for Woburn Sands) and I have taken a double page advert that you can see from the link above.

The advert is launching the scheme with a £50 saving for all enquiries made before the 31st December 2009 and I thought it only right that I offered it to blog readers too ...that's an entire room planned out for you with no weekends spent dragging the begrudging other half around the shopping centre looking for curtains or blinds, no Sundays spent in Homebase spending a fortune on paint tester pots only to come home and find that you already had most of the colours from the last room that you decorated ! Just hand over the room to me and I'll get on the case on your behalf !

Call 07711 293320 for more details, thank you, SB

No comments:

Post a Comment