Please take a look at www.ivyhouseinteriors.co.uk for details of who we are and what we do

Monday 26 April 2010

Wallpaper of the Week - Calm, relaxed and a little bit of prettiness


Its very delicate so I have had to temporarily change the background to the blog to ensure that you can see this week's paper.

I was flicking through one of the multitude of interiors magazines that appear on every surface of our house (usually accompanied by a Cbeebies version) and I came across a lovely pretty 'Rosa' wallpaper from John Lewis. I knew that they had increased their range of wallpapers but wasn't aware that they were also now selling their own range.

I've had a quick look and I am really impressed. Its subtle in design and the range of colourways are gentle and although there are some stronger colours the majority is light and fresh rather than strong and heavy.

The design above is Butterfly Blossom, £20 a roll and one of their more expensive patterns. I would recommend taking a look at the range if you are after a modern take on a traditional idea, something that is unobtrusive, light and pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment