Please take a look at www.ivyhouseinteriors.co.uk for details of who we are and what we do

Monday 15 June 2009

WEEK 3 - WALLPAPER OF THE WEEK



I've been searching wallpaper books for backgrounds to use on the website ...watch this space ! and came across this design which I have fallen for big time ! My 'usual' preference is currently for sparkly damask prints but this one has really caught my attention. (Have just done a wander round IvyH to see where I could squeeze it in !)


I love the raspberry with the grey and the pattern is striking and yet unoffensive. Yep its not going to be a classic that will live forever, but for the next few years I think it will be a great addition to any room.


So where would I put it ? A nice sunny kitchen / diner teamed up with grey linen and raspberry accessories or a living room alongside charcoal sofas - give it a try !

No comments:

Post a Comment