Please take a look at www.ivyhouseinteriors.co.uk for details of who we are and what we do

Monday 26 July 2010

Wallpaper of the Week - Bird in the Bush by Anna French














http://www.annafrench.co.uk/collections/wild-flora/birdinthebush/index.shtml

Following on from last week's discovery of sparkly, shiny, glossy, beautiful traditional yet with a twist wallpapers from Anna French (I kind of liked them just a little bit), this week's paper is another one from her Wild Flora collection. Its called Bird in the Bush ...but I can't find any birds in it ??

I have to admit that this design is not usually what I would go for and I think that its the room set image that has won me over. I love the dusky pink upholstered day bed working with the aqua foil finish of the wallpaper. There are six colourways available, the majority are rather more traditional in colours and finishes. Probably not to the mass market taste but loverly all the same...

If it does tickle your fancy, its range of price is quite vast dependent on finish. For a standard paper finish its available for around £40 a roll up to around £82 a roll for the foil finish above.

Off to go to the opposite extreme for next week I think and find something so mass market that everyone will be able to find a wall for it. And yes, I did mean to say loveRly !

No comments:

Post a Comment