Please take a look at www.ivyhouseinteriors.co.uk for details of who we are and what we do

Monday 6 July 2009

WEEK 6 - WALLPAPER OF THE WEEK



I love this -yep I know another one, I just can't help myself ! This has a bit of a 'do-good' story behind it, the designer was looking to encourage children to think about their carbon-footprint (probably a bit deep for most but I suppose we have to start somewhere). The futuristic cars apparently run on milk rather than petrol...wouldn't it smell ? especially in the summer ?

I like it because its a children's design that doesn't look like its been taken straight off the pages of CBeebies Weekly. The colours make a nice change from the typical 'Blue for a Boy', although that said a navy bedding scheme would go really well with this.

So is it limited to a boy's bedroom ? I don't think it is - I think it would also work well for 'slightly older' boys for a quirky twist in a study with white gloss furniture and grey accessories. Let me know your thoughts...feedback always appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment