Please take a look at www.ivyhouseinteriors.co.uk for details of who we are and what we do

Monday 6 July 2009

WEEK 7 - WALLPAPER OF THE WEEK

Mackintosh Rose by Hemingway : 16088 : Graham & Brown

Its just so lovely and ...round ! I've got a thing for really tight flower heads, roses, peony's etc (blimey that makes me sound like a right green fingered little thing - I'm not !) I think its just because I like things to look neat and this wallpaper has it all for me. Its classy, simple yet has so much impact and will go with any colour scheme you fancy.

And the weekly question of where would I put it ? Anywhere, well pretty much. Think it would be best used as a feature wall in living room, or behind the bedhead in a master or guest bedroom.

To complement it add chocolates, taupes then probably go for a few bold contrast pieces such as cushions in a striking duck-egg, a shocking pink or a crisp white.

No comments:

Post a Comment